Once Thanksgiving ends, the holidays come into full force…..like a wrecking ball….. and that means lots of nights out and holiday parties. I actually have received a ton of questions about what to wear to holiday parties so I decided to write an article with some of my favorite holiday party looks!!!
- Gold Sequins: ‘Tis the season to sparkle and shine and it is beyond appropriate to sport gold sequins during this time of year.
I love my gold sequin leggings that I bought from Target last year and they are still going strong…..To balance out the sequins, I paired them with a black blazer.
2. Shirt dress: This can be dressed down for a more casual party or dressed up with heels for an evening event.
I have a plaid shirt dress that I like to wear with red boots.
3. Sequin Jumpsuit: The 70’s disco trend is still going strong….and sequin jumpsuits are everywhere if you haven’t noticed!
4. Emerald Green Dress: I love to wear this color year round, but I especially love to wear this color in December….and like I always say, it is universally flattering on all skin tones and hair colors.
I am obsessed with this green, satin dress from Madison Ave. of Melrose.
5. Satin Blouse and Jeans: This is perfect for a holiday party that has a more laid back vibe.
6. Leather skirt and turtleneck: I am sorry but this is classy and HOT all rolled into one outfit.
7. Touches of Lace: Again, this is super classy and super feminine, but the lace adds a more elegant flare to your outfit.
If you are against wearing sequins, I suggest wearing lace instead. I love this LBD from Madison Ave. of Melrose. It is so versatile that you will find yourself wearing this all year round.
8. Leopard dress: This print is everywhere lately!!!!! If you want to stand out at your holiday parties, then wear something with leopard. Also, leopard print looks amazing with red shoes or a red clutch for a pop of color.
I am currently obsessed with leopard wraps right now as outerwear. They have a vintage feel but yet, look super on trend!
9. Tulle Skirt: Nothing screams holiday party more than a tulle skirt….if you are a girly-girl, like I am, you must get one of these. You can actually find them on Amazon in all different colors and lengths for less than $20.
I went with the classic black, tulle skirt and kept my look simple by wearing it with a black tank top and a funky necklace.
10. Sequin Blazer/Jeans: If you want to add a little sparkle, but you are not really a skirt or dress kind of gal, then a sequin blazer if the perfect item for you. I actually think this look is great for a girls’ night out!
If you need help locating your holiday party attire, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.