I love buying shoes this time of year…..I feel like during summer most of us live in flip flops or slides because they are quick and easy, but when September rolls around we tend to want new and updated shoes for Fall. I have received a lot of questions about what shoes I was planning to buy for Fall, and here is my list!!!
- Mules…These are super comfortable…almost like a summer slide…or even slippers….but yet they are appropriate enough to wear to work too.
I bought this black pair at Primark for less than $10!!!
2. Cowboy Boots…. The “go west” trend is huge everywhere lately…so this includes cowboy boots…I mean admit it…..aren’t you a tad sick of the basic tan riding boots that have been around the past 5 years….as much as I love my riding boots, I have been looking for something new….and this is it….
I bought my pointed, tan pair at Boot Barn online…check them out….they literally have hundreds of styles!!!
I also love this red pair from Madison Ave. Melrose…
3. Wedge, Leather High Tops…These are my FAVORITES for fall this year!!!! They look good with jeans, leggings, and joggers….comfy like a sneaker….but chic and stylish……
I got my pair from Nordstrom from Steve Madden.
4. Cut out ankle bootie….Ankle booties are back for this season…which makes me happy….last year we saw a lot of the peep toe ankle booties, and this season we are still seeing the peep toe ankle bootie….but with a cut out side…..
I bought a black pair with a tan bottom from Chinese Laundry. These can be found right on the Chinese Laundry website, or at Nordstrom online.
5. Cobalt shoes…Every season I like to pick a “color pop” shoe…this season…it is cobalt…..This color can be seen everywhere in footwear….from flats to wedges to boots.
I love the brand “Dream Pairs” for color pop shoes…they fit true to size and are inexpensive, but yet they actually do last a few years…… Find them on Amazon!
Lots of stores are currently having shoe sales so now IS the time to shoe shop!! Shoot me a message if you need any help or opinions 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.