During the summer months I find myself always reaching for my white blouse….I tend to buy mine in a size bigger so I can wear it over my bathing suit on the beach too. Then I just tie it up when I want to wear it with shorts or a skirt. Believe it or not…I actually got my blouse at Forever 21 for $10!!!! However, they are literally everywhere and you can definitely find one for under $20. I do not suggest buying anything white for an expensive price, because white gets ruined easily. Ok…. so here are the summer combinations I absolutely love with a white blouse!!!
- As a coverup….the longer sleeve feels great if you are slightly chilled from swimming, but it also is lightweight enough for the hot sun.
2. With Denim shorts…2 classics….can be worn casual….or add strappy heels and a necklace for evening.
3. Joggers….Joggers are right up there with leggings lately as far as comfort and style. Joggers are like denim shorts in the sense that they look great with slides and converse, as well as wedge heels.
4. Printed Shorts….I have been loving the look of shorts and a long sleeve blouse since last summer, but printed shorts are trending everywhere. As we know, a white t-shirt always looks great with any print, but if you prefer a more chic look….do a blouse instead.
5. With Black Shorts and heels….
Love this look for a night out lately
6. Finally…..a maxi skirt…..This look is more than appropriate for the office….and a blouse is perfect for a chilly, air conditioned room.
If you already own some white blouses, I hope this article has inspired you to wear them in some fun, new looks….and if you do not have one yet…hurry up quick!
You must be logged in to post a comment.