As most of my readers know…..I love shopping at Aine’s!!! They always have the latest styles and color trends in stock in the store! I recently took a shopping trip there last week and thought I would showcase my latest faves!!!!
- Beach hat: Love how this one has a cute summer slogan on it!
2. Beach Bags: Who doesn’t need an updated beach bag…or two…or three…each summer….I find I am always running out of space in mine and like to have a couple on hand for extra towels, sunscreen, changes of clothing, etc….. Love the trendy camo print and tassel on these two totes.
3. Over-sized, lightweight sweater for summer with catchy slogans…my two faves said “karma” and “lake.” They are super COMFORTABLE by the way!
4. Detailed denim shorts: This pair has bright colored beading on it in all summer colors.
5. Rompers…….There are a variety of rompers to choose from, but my eyes were drawn to the colors on this particular romper because I think this would make a great fall transition piece with tan, peep toe, ankle booties.
6. Green Dress: If you read one of my latest blogs about black dress alternatives, then you know I am ALL ABOUT green dresses. Green looks amazing on all skin tones and hair colors.
7. Black Jumpsuit: This one is perfect because you can definitely wear it over a bathing suit as a cover-up with flip flops, but you can also dress it up with accessories and heels while on vacation.
8. Halter Blouse…This blouse is the perfect cobalt blue color!!! (stay tuned for an article on this upcoming color trend)…..like green, cobalt blue is universally flattering on all hair colors and skin tones. This blouse is office appropriate, but it also looks amazing with white pants or jeans. Hence versatile….
9. “Boy Mom” Tank…The reason I loved this one is pretty self-explanatory no???
If you have not been to Aine’s in Reading, Massachusetts make sure you check them out….or join their facebook group as you can order on line and have the clothing shipped right to you 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.