I do not know about you….but speaking for myself as a child and teen in the 1980s and 1990s I LOVED jean skirts…I feel like they kinda took a hiatus for awhile…but they are back!!! EVERYWHERE….long ones….mini skirts…pencil skirts…all kinds…anyways…I was recently thinking about good transition pieces for fall and this came to mind…Here are some ways to work a denim skirt…
- Pencil Skirt: Pencil skirts seem to be everywhere!!! I love them…but to be honest…this style is super difficult to wear when you are a petite person…They just do not hit in the right places…I do have a good tailor and have bought 1 or 2 pencil skirts in the past that I have had him hem an inch or two off and they look fine….but anyways…I really do love the look of them!!
2. Mini Skirt: This looks cute with booties in the Fall 🙂
3. With a plaid shirt:
4. Paired with a leather jacket:
5. With a cream/ivory/white sweater:
6. Finally….when it starts to get cold out…throw on some tights and you are good to go!
The BEST part about the denim skirt revival is that almost every store has these on sale and clearance right now because they are “technically” a summer item. However, I believe they are the perfect transition item for fall!!!! I found my denim skirt in Marshalls last week for $12.99!! Wore it out recently on a cool night with ankle booties and a blouse 🙂
I will totally be wearing this skirt well into the early winter with black tights and a sweater and knee high boots….Definitely invest in a denim skirt….I would buy this before I would buy a new pair of jeans…unless of course they are flared or frayed hem jeans…lol…but seriously…it is a super versatile clothing item with so many fits for all shapes and sizes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.