Once Halloween rolls around, we know we are entering the holiday season when pumpkin and peppermint rule the world! Yay! Here is my October top 10 list!
- Orgain Pumpkin Protein: I love this brand! It is delicious and super gentle on the stomach too. They also have a chocolate peppermint flavor available for a limited time too~ use code TIFF77 for a discount!
2. Bath and Body Works Fall in Bloom: Normally I hate floral smells, but the name does not really fit what this smells like to be honest. I really like it!
3. Flared yoga pants: They are back!!!! I am thrilled! I feel like they have not been in style for the last 15 years and they really are super comfy!
4. Contessa in Boston: My best friend and I went to Contessa for her birthday and we both really loved it! The food, the atmosphere, the service were all unbelievable!
5. Mush Oats (pumpkin flavor): Easy, quick, ready made breakfast during the Fall. This can be found at Whole Foods.
6. Oreo Brookie: Oreos are my favorite cookies but they really have out done themselves with this flavor! Scary how good it is!
7. Black Tip French Manicure: A little reversal here!
8. Good Girl Perfume: First of all the bottle is the best I have seen, but the scent is amazing for cool and crisp weather.
9.Wide Leg Cargos: These are such a comfy alternative to sweats!
10. Polar Seltzer Pink Apple and Lemon Flavor: This is such a crisp and refreshing scent!
Hope you enjoyed the latest top 10!