I can’t tell you how many times I hear the words “I can’t wear that. I am too old.” That is just simply not true, and believing statements like this gets you in what I like to call “a style rut.” I am going to show you how to style the current “it” trends, while still remaining “age appropriate”. You will see that it is not as outlandish as you may think!
- Bike shorts: Pair with an oversized top
2. Bodysuit: Later with a blazer or cardigan or wear with wide leg pants
3. Converse: Pair with jeans or joggers
4. Cut out dresses: Pick a dress with a smaller sized cut out, or a cut out on the arms
5. Crop Top: I would suggest wearing a leisure outfit with a crop top or any type of high waist pants because you only want to see a peek of skin
6. Two piece sets: Pick a monotone set
If you would like to book a styling session with me please email me at email@example.com