Hi Readers! Here is the monthly top 10! Enjoy!
- Bath and Body Works Butterfly: My son gave me this scent for Mother’s Day and I love it! Perfect for this time of year and not too overwhelming!
2. Whole Foods Dark Chocolate Banana: These are to die for and a great sweet treat to satisfy your cravings in a healthy way!
3. Wild Fable Jeans: This denim line is carried by Target. They are super soft and comfy and sized correctly. They are also less than $40! I am obsessed with the jeans, as well as the denim shorts.
4. Argyle Prints: This print reminds me of my dad and his golf in the summer…. and it is very trendy. This dress is from Shein.
5. Old Navy Tees: Old Navy has revamped themselves in a huge way this season. They have the best graphic tees. I am obsessed with Diana Ross so I was pleasantly surprised to find this tee there. It is not a typical rock band t-shirt that can easily be found in stores. I also love the fit of these tees. They are not too tight, and have the perfect amount of “bagginess.”
6. Shorts/Blazers: This is the perfect day-to-night outfit. It is also great when it is 80 degrees in the day, but 65 degrees by 7pm.
7. Extra Big Sunglasses: This is super retro and just the best sunglass look ever. Don’t get me wrong, I really like a classic, aviator too, but there is just something super stylist about large sunglasses. My favorite pair for Summer 22 are shown in the pic below and are made by Tory Burch.
8. Nyx Tiramisu: I like all of the Nyx butter gloss colors. They are a great drugstore dupe for MAC glosses. This color is universally flattering and a combo of pink/nudes, which is great for warmer weather makeup looks.
9. Belt Bags: We do more walking around in warm weather and who wants to lug a large tote bag around when it is 85 and sunny out anyways. I do not like belt bags worn around the waist as they can be a pain to situate properly, but I do love wearing them this way as a sort of cross body bag.
10. Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels: This is my new favorite snack before a workout. You only need a handful to give you a little boost and tide you over until your next meal.
Hope you enjoyed the latest monthly top 10!