Believe it or not I get asked this question repeatedly every summer…..so every summer I think I write this blog post….lol
Here is what is in my beach bag for summer 2021.
- Target beach towels: I love these. They are $5 and they wash great too.
2. Slides: I am loving floral slides lately.
3. Maui browning lotion: I love a tan in the summer….I know I know….but I do….this lotion is amazing period!
4. Dry Oil Spray: There is something about suntan oil that makes me think about my childhood in the 1980s, but I hate that sticky feeling of having oil on me all day….especially getting into a car. This dry oil spray is great. Works like an oil with spf and no stickiness.
5. Tinted Lip Balm: I like to wear a little color on my lips, but I do like to protect my lips with an spf because the skin is so delicate in that area and definitely ages fast too.
6. Bucket Hat: The hat of 2021
7. Flavored water: I never drink enough water which is so important when you are in the sun all day. Flavored water makes me drink more than I normally would and I am loving this lemon flavored one.
8. Oversized sweatshirt: I am always cold….always….I never not have a sweatshirt in my beach bag.
9. Denim shorts: These are perfect to throw on when walking around and they match every bathing suit.
10. Sunglasses: I mean this is a given I think for most people. This summer I am loving oversized glasses, classic aviators, and an angled cat eye.
And by the way…..how cute is this beach bag that was made for me???
You must be logged in to post a comment.