I am obsessed with all of the holiday sets that arrive in stores such as Macys, Sephora, Nordstrom and Ulta Beauty this time of year. There is literally something for everyone on your list in all beauty areas such as makeup, hair, skin care, nails, and fragrance. I even like to buy some sets for myself because I like to sample beauty products before spending a lot of money to make sure I like them. Here are my 11 picks for 2020.
- Sephora Favorites Lash Stash: Look at all the mascaras you can try!
2. Fresh Sugar Lip Set: This exfoliator is unreal for keeping your lips smooth from dryness caused by cold weather:
3. Versace Mini Fragrance Set: Almost all the Versace fragrances smell great, so you can not go wrong with this fragrance set.
4. Sephora Frosted Party Brush Set: I love sparkles for the holidays and this makes a perfect stocking stuffer too.
5. Anastasia Haute Holiday Lip Gloss Set: These colors are perfection on all skin tones.
6. Living Proof Hair Travel Duo: Dry shampoo and volumizer get many of us through the week.
7. Holy Sheet Set: Look at all of the different face masks all rolled into one. This winter it looks like we will be spending more and more time at home so you’ll be able to have some at home spa nights.
8. Sephora Favorites Baby, Let’s Glow Outside: We all like a little more glow on our skin during the colder months, and this set has a ton of bronzers, highlighters, and blushes.
9. Sephora Favorites Makeup Must-Haves: These are minis of some of the best known makeup products around.
10. Dior Rouge Mini Lipsticks: Dior has some of the best red lipsticks and tis the season for red lips.
11. Clinique’s Best Selling Minis: I remember using Clinique 20 years ago like it was yesterday. I think it’s great that they put all of the classics into one set.
Remember …. if you need help with your holiday shopping, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.