I have received such amazing feedback about my monthly amazon finds articles. All my finds are always under $30 and I always make sure that the majority of them come in a variety of sizes that range from petites to plus size. Here is September’s finds!!!
- Long sleeve, flowy top….works for casual and going out at night too if you add jeans and heels.
2. Shift Dress: The trendy dress for this Fall….I am loving this color for September too.
3. Tye Dye Two Piece Louge Wear: Love this because the long sleeves work for cooler mornings, but the shorts are perfect as the afternoon warms up and you can layer them with a tank top.
4. Plaid Shirt: What is Fall without buying a plaid shirt???
5. Off the Shoulder Sweater: We all need one of these this Fall in a neutral color. They are my favorite layering piece.
6. Long cardigans: Another essential fall layering piece. Sometimes I use this in place of a jacket or coat.
7. Distressed Leggings: I love distressed jeans and I love distressed leggings so I think it is genius to combine the two.
8. Pajamas: Who doesn’t need some more comfy loungewear in animal print???
9. Wedge Sneakers: This brand of shoes on Amazon is very comfy, true to size, and inexpensive.
10. Black Blouse: I tend to buy a black blouse every Fall in an updated style, and this year I am a fan of the loose fit with a tie up waist.
You must be logged in to post a comment.