Lots of people have messaged me on insta and asked me if I had any go to products to help me stay healthy…..I have a few regulars in rotation that I love and use. Here goes!!
- Zicam: As a teacher, I have sworn by these products for years!!! I love the nasal swabs and the vitamin gummies.
2. Salt: My grandfather and father have always told me to gargle with warm water and salt and that it prevents so many things. Again, I tend to do this daily in Fall and Winter since my job surrounds me with germs.
3. My legs: Yup….I have done a ton of walking when I can!!! Walking has a ton of benefits for all ages. See below.
4. Medicinal Tea: I am loving this one. It has lemon and echinacea to boost immunity, as well as natural elements to help protect the throat from viruses.
5. Vitamin C: Can’t get enough!! Currently loving the Tropicana Lower Sugar orange juice, as well as mandarins.
6. Soap: Washing my hands even more obsessively than before. My faves come from Bath and Body works, which you can still purchase online. They smell amazing and they keep your hands soft from all the excessive washing.
7. Zylast Hand Sanitizer: This one legit kills everything.
8. Writing: Keeps me sane and occupied!! Also my way to reduce stress and anxiety.
9. Telephone: Social ties are another way to reduce stress and network to keep your businesses going.
10. Life’s Abundance Products. My cousin Jenna turned me on to these supplements two years ago and I love them and I definitely believe that they boost my immune system! My two favorites are the greens blend and the minerals and antioxidants powder.
Here is some info directly from Jenna about these supplements:
Stay healthy people!!!