Madison Ave. of Melrose re vamped their entire store early last summer, which included a huge expansion so they could carry boutique clothing. I recently had a visit there and fell in love with the entire store. Here are some of my favorite looks!!!
- Red Dress: Everyone loves a classic, red dress….especially once Feb. rolls around, but I love how this flare style is universally flattering on so many shapes and sizes, and I am obsessed with the details on the back.
2. Vintage Sports Shirts With Tye-dye: These are so sharp and different looking! They have all the Boston sports teams there too!
3. Over-sized Burberry sweater: Love the classic, old school Burberry print and this sweater was super warm!!!!
4. Leopard Fit and Flare Dress: Leopard is the hottest print trending now. Enough said.
5. Jeans and Crop Sweater: Cropped sweaters are another trendy item currently. These jeans are the most comfy pair I have ever put on. Note the elastic waist….but yet they still look chic!
6. Sleeveless Cowl Neck Sweater/Leather leggings: This is a perfect outfit for nights you want to be very comfortable but still look dressed up.
7. Sweats and Heeled Work Boots: I loved this look…even though I am usually find of glam styles. I posted this on instagram and got so many compliments and questions about this outfit!
8. Classic Black Dress/Chanel: This look just screams “Class and Elegance.” I loved it!
9. Neon: This neon trend is sticking around for winter 2020! How adorable is this sweater?
Please stop in the store and check out their latest and greatest items!! Also follow them on insta for daily updates and FYI They do ship!!!!