I love skirts…..They are more comfortable than pants….AND it is much easier to find a skirt that fits correctly as opposed to a dress…however, you still have the feminine look that a dress offers…..Anyways……the fit and flare skirt is THE skirt that looks good on every single body type that exists in this world…. The reason is that the waistband of a fit and flare skirts hits the smallest part of a women’s torso and puffs out over the lower abdomen, hips, thighs, and buttocks. You can also buy this skirt with an elastic waist band, which makes for an even easier fit. Here is how I love to style the fit and flare skirt….
- With a denim shirt:
2. Tank Top (for warmer weather):
3. With a basic t-shirt for a casual look:
4. White Blouse…classic top….classic skirt style…..
5. Fitted, long-sleeve t-shirt….for a casual look when the weather starts getting cooler…
Add a scarf to this look when September and October roll around…
Or tights……this will carry you through the winter….
5. Lightweight sweater…this can make the look casual or work-appropriate….
6. With a camisole for an evening out….
7. With a Crop-Top…..this is for the trendy lady who wants to incorporate the latest trends to a classic, clothing item….and yes all body types can rock this look…between the crop top and the waist line of this skirt….eyes are drawn to the smallest part of a woman’s torso.
8. To a formal event…..if you add the right top, this skirt can be dressy enough for a wedding 🙂
If you have one of these skirts in your wardrobe already….awesome…..now you have some new ideas on how to utilize it….and if you don’t…please invest in one for Fall!!!! You will not be sorry and I guarantee you will wear it over and over again!!!
I chose one in black and white colors so I can wear it with numerous pops of colors….
If you need help finding a fit and flare skirt, please reach out and contact me 🙂