This month I decided to poll my readers on instagram to see what their favorite beauty products are. Although I have followers from all over, many of them come from the Boston area so it was very interesting for me to see what products keep showing up on repeat. When I first did my insta story asking my followers to take my survey and list their favorite products I was literally inundated with messages and responses which was awesome. People said they were so excited to see the results…..well here they are!
2. Lipsticks: Followers love Revlon lipsticks for drugstore brands and Dior for more expensive lipsticks.
3. Lipgloss: NYX blew out the poll by far with Too Faced Lip Injections coming in a close second.
4. Nail Polish: OPI was the winner!!! However, lots of repeats for OPI whites, pinks, Lincoln Park After Dark, Bogota Blackberry, and Dutch Tulips.
5. Concealer: NARS won for the high end types and Maybelline Age Rewind won for the less expensive.
6. Lip liner: Again NYX blew everyone else away. My personal fave for two decades though: MAC lip liner in Spice.
7. Eyeliner: MAC Kohl pencils
8. Anti-aging: Skinceuticals……and anything with Retinol in it basically.
9. Bronzer: Hoola by Benefit
10. Blush: NARS
11. Foundations: For high end NARS….for less expensive Loreal True Match
12. Perfume: OMG Tons of responses for this category. The repeats were Jadore by Dior, Chance by Chanel, Gucci Guilty, Aqualina Pink Sugar, and my fave: Baccarat Rouge.
13. Self Tanner: Jergens Natural Glow and Bondi Sands
14. Eyebrows: Anything by Anastasia was the fave over and over again
15. Face Creams: Kiehl’s or Cerave
16. Body Creams: Anything by Bath and Body Works or Brazilian Bum Bum Cream.
Hope you loved reading about the follower faves as much as I loved gathering the info!