Well, the holiday season will definitely be different this year, but regardless the calendar will turn the page and Thanksgiving will arrive no matter what. Many people are choosing to celebrate in a much smaller capacity with their immediate family or having a gathering of 10 vs their usual 35 extended family members. If you read my blogs on the regular, then you know that I believe in getting dressed every day. It makes you more productive and lifts your mood. Therefore, dress on Thanksgiving, even if you are having an intimate dinner at home. NOW, your Thanksgiving outfit should ALWAYS be comfortable, even if it wasn’t 2020.
Here is my list!!!
- Fur Slides: They feel like slippers, but look super stylish. Target has a pair of dupes that look just like the Gucci ones!!!
2. Black leggings: I mean these are an obvious choice. Dress it up a little with a sweater or tunic top, or wear leather ones instead.
3. Elastic-waist skirt: Skirts do not get enough attention for being comfy. Skirts with elastic waists can actually be more comfortable than leggings or joggers FYI and they look “polished” too.
4. Scarf: A scarf adds a pop to whatever else is on your body…..and it is a no brainer.
5. Sweater Dress: This is my new obsession in the world of loungewear when I am tired of the same old and same and I am venturing out.
6. Wide leg pants: They feel like pajamas, but look like a “dressy” pant.
7. Graphic T: Every holiday has a matching, graphic t-shirt the last few years so of course turkey has them too.
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving holiday with their loved ones.