I have recently received so much feedback lately from my readers about how much they enjoy my articles about Amazon and Target deals and steals so I am trying to write one each month. Let’s face it…. since the pandemic hit these are two of the most frequently shopped stores for many of us. Here are my current faves from Target. (all under $50 by the way)
1: Fur slides: These look JUST like the Gucci ones!!!!
2. Wedge Sneakers: These have slowly become the “it” shoe the past year. These ones are super comfy and run true to size too.
3. Plaid Wrap: Perfect for Fall and fits all different body sizes too.
4. Pajamas: Target pajama have slowly become my favorite pajamas ever. They are super soft and wash great.
5. Crewneck Sweater: This sweater comes in so many pretty colors and it’s perfect for work, casual, or a night out too.
6. Long Cardigan: Target has a ton of these !!!! They are the trendiest sweater around !
7. Blouse: I absolutely love the prints and colors in this blouse.
8. Camo Joggers: Who doesn’t love camo print and who doesn’t love joggers lately?
9. Leather leggings: To me these should be a staple in all closets. They look amazing with sneakers and a graphic t shirt but they also look amazing with heels and a sweater. Check out the price on these!
10. Tye Dye Sweatshirt: If you haven’t tried this brand Joy Lab yet from Target for loungewear you’re missing out. It’s so comfortable that it feels like you’re wearing pjs. It does tend to run a little big though.
Happy shopping people !!!