If you read my blogs regularly or follow me on insta….then you know that in the Fall I wrote about a boutique called Scout & Molly’s. They are located all over the nation, but I specifically work with the boutique that is located at Market Street in Lynnfield, Mass. Scout and Molly’s stocks all of the latest brands, designers, and styles in their store. They also carry a variety of accessories and small gifts. Styles range from casual to business to night-event dressy…..I love everything in there…..and they carry the Spanx brand of leggings. If you have not tried a pair on yet…..you HAVE to. They are literally the most flattering leggings in the world. Anyways, I recently visited the boutique and found such a variety of outfits that would get me through the winter with a smile….here are my top picks!!!!
- Sweater dress….this is to die for…it is flattering and highlights curves. The turtleneck keeps you warm….and it has a pop of color for the winter.
*Dress by French Connection
2. Sweater/Velvet leggings…..Velvet is still going strong as a trend for winter. I love animal print anything. I also love the cobalt details against the animal print on this sweater.
*Sweater by Central Park
3. Long-Sleeve dress….This is perfect for work. Love the fit and I love the print. It is very professional looking.
*Dress by Bailey 44
3. Heart sweater….Perfect for February and Valentine’s Day, and this sweater is so soft that you feel like you are wearing pajamas.
*Sweater by 525 America
4. Camo Spanx Leggings/Off-the-shoulder sweater….I love camo anything and I love the Spanx leggings so these are a definite new favorite in my closet. I think this outfit is perfect for a night out on the weekends.
*Sweater by Kerisma and Leggings by Spanx
5. Jeans/Blouse….These jeans are my new favorite. If you are curvier with a smaller waist…you must try these jeans on by Black Orchid. They do not give you that gap in the back that we all hate so much! I think this blouse is a great “pre spring” item with the pop of yellow against the polka dots.
*Top by Bailey 44 and Jeans by Black Orchid
6. Spank skirt/cami…YUP Spanx makes pencil skirts too!!!! This style cami comes in a few colors and has adjustable straps.
*Cami by Astr the Label and Skirt by Spanx
7. Graphic T-shirt/Spanx leggings….Always got to find something “fun” and I must say this phrase 40 times a day…LOL….Love the shimmer and moto style of these leggings.
*T-shirt by Sub Urban Riot and Leggings by Spanx
If you have not visited this store, then please check them out and tell them I sent ya!!!